Are you a financial management professional? Join us at Administer!
Electronic financial management is nothing without skilled people. Join us at Administer! We are a growing company and growth requires more people – individuals ready to take responsibility. We are a significant player in the sector and a stable employer, who takes care of your well-being and helps you keep your skillset up-to-date.
As we grow, we need financial management professionals for various positions. Send us your application and CV with the form below. You can also get in touch with Mari Pekkarinen (+358 40 358 5457).
Administer as a workplace – Employee benefits and career opportunities
We offer our employees extensive benefits to support our staff in all life situations. All our employees have flexible working hours and a possibility to make arrangements that work best for them. We also invest in comprehensive training and development of our employees – we offer both internally and externally organized training and materials. It’s also important for us to support and encourage exercise, sport and recreational activities.
Our employee benefits include:
- Possibilities to work remotely
- Extensive occupational health care (beyond legal requirements)
- Opportunities for training and development
- Possibilities for career advancement
- Lunch vouchers
- Sports and culture vouchers
- Massage during work hours
- Possibility to book season tickets for skiing centers
- Reduced ticket prices for skiing centers around Finland
- Recreation events all year round